Get to Know EarPeace
Our mission is to be a catalyst for changing the way people consider caring for their hearing health and tangibly decrease the epidemic of hearing loss and tinnitus. To do that, we are delivering hearing protection that music fans, motorcyclists, and DIY enthusiasts actually want to wear.
EarPeace will improve your loud experience and enable easy changes in behavior. We are continuously innovating how we deliver to meet the evolving needs of the people that trust us and be an information resource. We also work uniquely with the entertainment industry to bring hi-fi hearing protection into the spaces where people need it the most. Hundreds of festivals and venues carry EarPeace.
The world is loud and getting louder. We are all steadily being desensitized to how noisy our environments are. If you often find yourself at long and loud events, then you are at real risk of noise induced hearing loss. Music is too loud and hearing loss is permanent! Maybe you use foam earplugs right now but they are LoFi and do not protect your hearing from harmful frequencies. Grab EarPeace and go HiFi. The music will be crisp and clear. You will even be able to have conversations with your friends.
Music festivals, gigs, rehearsals, concerts, nightclubs, even the cinema. Anywhere you need to protect your ears while still having a great time. Clip the carabiner case to your keychain and never find yourself without great hearing protection again.
The most important aspect of wearing EarPeace earplugs properly is to position the tab so you can easily and safely insert and remove the plug. Here’s how:
- Pinch silicone pull-tab between index finger and thumb as illustrated, making sure the tab is on top.
- It is critical to pinch and hold the pull-tab as you insert the plug. This will position the pull-tab so that you can easily remove the plug from your ear.
- Reach over head with opposite hand and gently pull up and back on outer ear – this straightens the ear canal. Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. Wiggling the plug back and forth a little will help.
- DO NOT release the tab until you have successfully positioned the plug in ear
- DO NOT push the plug further into ear after releasing the tab.
- Pulling up on the ear straightens the ear canal and is necessary to a proper fit. Without this step EarPeace earplugs will not provide maximum protection.
- Be gentle and do not over-insert.
- Clean after use with damp cloth and re-use.
EarPeace is easy to clean and maintain. Wipe the earplugs off with a damp cloth (e.g. wash cloth) each time you wear them. Keep them stored in the aluminium case. If they become particularly dirty you can wash them in warm soapy water – however – remove the plastic attenuation filter before submerging the plug in water. Reinsert the filter only after the plug has dried thoroughly. The earplugs should be replaced at any sign of wear and tear.
We try our best to get orders out as quickly as possible. If this item is in stock it can be shipped within 2 working days.
Once your items have shipped you will receive an order dispatch email with details on the estimated arrival time. This email is sent to the email address you provide at checkout.
If you live in Bangkok and you’d like to send a courier (via Grab or others) to ensure faster delivery, select ‘Local Pickup’ at checkout. When your order is being processed, we’ll contact you directly to help arrange your pickup. Please make sure to submit a valid phone number and email so we can reach you.